Friday 6 March 2009

Seriously?


So apparently people are reading my bloggy outbursts now. I feel I need to raise my game. Yes, we even went down the mad (bad) route of poetry together, didn't we? Dear me.
Here's something different to help us move swiftly on!

Firstly? Old art. This shit is 3 years old now! I really need to get back into some sort of discipln in this department. I have become a champion doodleler but haven't ever really pushed beyond that comfort zone.


Yeah, I really need to get on this.

Secondly? Nobody told me The Seventh Seal was so funny! I was perturbed by its "worthiness" for years and never realised what I was really missing. Lest we forget, it inspired this greatness too. Anyway, Jons is the man. 


Thirdly? I'm looking forward to a quiet day of reading and convalesce tomorrow. I have Mon Oncle and The Fireman's Ball already over due from the school library so they will be watched, even if nothing else gets done. I'm actually quite excited to do some of our course readings. Our C.F.I class,(centre for ideas ...earth shattering, no?) has an eclectic reader and this week's text is all about the basic rhythms of life. It champions the exmaple of an oyster's life cycles to illude to strong cyclical forces in the world arround us, beyond our present comprehnsion. Here's something similar that google coughed up. 
Goddamn it, with stuff like this, I'll end up a well rounded individual one day!

1 comment: