Sunday 1 March 2009

Respecte Le Donne!


Lately:
  • The camp, kaleidoscope beauty and ham acting of "The River" at ACMI. My Wednesday nights belong to the Melbourne Cinematheque now. March mini Bergan season, here I come!
  • Sleeping everywhere but Le Student 8, if I can help it!
  • Tales of mishap on shoots and random anecdotes tinged by violence : "Like the guy in America who wanted to demonstrate break-proof glass in a high-rise - he ran at the window and fell to his death. The glass was fine. It was the frame that didn't hold up."
  • Pall Mall Slims & maintaining my weight with beer.
  • Getting whiplash at Dan Deacon at the Espy on Saturday. Admiring St. Kilda until natives pointed out the syringes on the beach and the middle aged men cruising the corners for "company."
  • Reading this for school and getting to know my classmates through their writing & wise cracks.
  • Watermelon for diner.
  • Italian Spiderman!

2 comments:

  1. st. kilda isn't such a bad place. it's my favourite part of melbourne. was dan deacon awesome?

    i love the fact that in the italian spiderman trailer (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UhHhXukovMU) @ 1min he says "respect women!" then punches the girl in the face and hails "shut yo mouth pussycat and make me a macchiato!"

    iiitttaaaalian spidderrrmaannn!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I rather liked St Kilda myself, although I am assuming cluelessness at all times of late. Certainly warrants further investigation...
    I want to replicate the look of Italian Spiderman in one of my projects. Who cares if it it relates to anything!

    ReplyDelete