Tuesday 13 January 2009

Something old, something new

Sexy cover art. Sexy tunes. Sexy videos. Sexy band members. What took me so long to buy this album!? This is on heavy replay right now and I'm falling under the spell of Anthony Hegarty's otherworldly voice all over again. I suspect he has shamanistic powers that he likes to keep to himself just to cultivate lovingly. His art is further evidence that he's on some sort of powerful alternate frequency. I'm looking forward to his latest solo offering impatiently.

















So I've gone scissor happy again! I need my blunt fridge to grow out a fair bit but this is a halfway cut to what I'm after. My hairdresser told me that I have a "low hairline", so cutting it as close to the neck as I'd like would be risky business...who knew? I suspect I may be pruning before long...                                       P.S Go Tina Fey! Suck it Indeed.

No comments:

Post a Comment